Today's Everyday Fashion: Double Dipping

21:19

View this email in your browser

Today's Everyday Fashion:
Double Dipping

May 28, 2016

Share
Tweet
+1
Pin
Forward

Whether I wear my hair straight or curly is not always up to me. Sometimes I wake up and my hair decides "boom, we are going curly today!" I've been using this wand to give it more shape and enhance the natural wave. Today's outfit contains one of my favorite old skirts paired with a new top from Magnolia Boutique. The color of blue is so beyond perfect (and hard to find) and the top is double lined so it's a really nice quality. The finishing touch is the yellow necklace which is 40% off during the Memorial Day sale right now! 

Top: Magnolia Boutique c/o, $29
Skirt: Zara, $39 (similarsimilarsimilar)
Shoes: Nine West c/o, old (similarsimilar)
Purse: Aldo c/o Amazon, $40
Necklace: My Stella & Dot 
Cuff: My Stella & Dot
Turquoise bracelet: My Stella & Dot
Approx. dates: Skirt and shoes are 3 years ago. Purse is recent. Top is new.

Most under $30 -

These are more items from the Memorial Day sale happening at Stella & Dot right now! Prices are temporary and will go back up on Tuesday. Plus earn Dot Dollars (money to spend later) on your purchase so it's like double dipping! Earn $25 for every $50 you spend. 

Join the Conversation:  

            

Copyright © 2016 J's Everyday Fashion, All rights reserved.

unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.