Today's Everyday Fashion: Poolside

21:03


View this email in your browser

J's Everyday Fashion



Today's Everyday Fashion: Poolside

By J on Jul 31, 2015 08:30 am
  Geometric pool cover up    Tassel beach bag Tassel beach bag    Geometric swim cover up  

About a year ago someone asked me what my favorite outfit of all time is. I said "Probably a white v-neck t-shirt and jeans." JJ overheard us talking and chimed in, "That's not your favorite outfit! A bathing suit is." I gotta hand it to him, he knows me better than I know myself sometimes. I would live in the water all day long if you let me, and I love everything that comes with it - the swim suit, the coverup, sunglasses, etc. What outfit makes you feel most in your element?   

Coverup: E's Closet c/o, $42
Bag: Anthropologie, $56 (same)
Sunglasses: Ross c/o, $5 (similar)
Earrings: My Stella & Dot
Approx. dates: Everything is from the last few months.

Sunglasses under $40

Under $40

Urban Outfitters  /  Amazon  /  American Eagle
Steve Madden  /  Steve Madden  /  Steve Madden
Forever 21  /  Carnet de Mode  /  Torrid


Read in browser »
share on Twitter Like Today's Everyday Fashion: Poolside on Facebook




 

Copyright © 2015 J's Everyday Fashion, All rights reserved.
You're receiving this email because you signed up at www.jseverydayfashion.com or through a third party contest/giveaway. 

unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences 

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.