, , ,

Off To Morocco… Packing & Airport style!

10:46

Hey guys! I know these aren’t those most glamorous pics, but I thought it would be fun to share with you guys some of the things I picked up before our trip to Morocco 🙂

Airport style!  I always make sure to dress comfy for extra long flights like this one – comfy jeans, fuzzy pull over and Nikes are always a go to. I love these new Nikes because they zip on and off which makes them perfect for travel!  This bag made the perfect carry on and I am obsessed with this new red suitcase!

This dress is so perfect for a beach or desert vacation!

I got lots of questions about this jacket when I wore it on my insta stories.  Its from my friend’s shop Luca & Grae 🙂

These are the perfect booties for traveling!  So comfy and a good price.

These jeweled booties are so amazing, I’m obsessed!

Here are a few more items I packed for our trip…

How beautiful is this jumpsuit?!

Love the boho vibes of this maxi dress 🙂

This sling bag is so perfect for travel!

It was so fun finding all the pretty flowy dresses for this trip!  Love this dress…

And this one!

Love the flowy bottoms too. I got this slip-skirt

And these trousers 🙂

More photos from our trip to come!  We are having the best time 🙂

XX, Christine

 

 

 

The post Off To Morocco… Packing & Airport style! appeared first on Hello Fashion.



source: Hello Fashion https://ift.tt/2PhYZRq

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.