, , ,

WHEEL IT!

04:56

You may know that my love for putting wheels on, or rather: under things, is just about as big as my love for pockets.

When we made Dag's room we put wheels under most of the storage. Easy to move around when playing, building fortresses and creating new secret worlds.


He has a bench with boxes filled with toys underneath, that he can roll out when he needs them, to where he wants them.


I planned and Eddi made a lego tray to build on, and then push under the bed for when not needed. And also to mimize the amount of hazardous little hard pieces to step onto when spread out on the floor (they still appear there too though...)

And I got a couple of transport trolleys from the hardware store to store the bigger toy boxes on.
(Yes, half of our house consists of Lego.)

I wonder if there is something more that I'd manage to wheel still...



source: The Freelancer's Fashionblog https://ift.tt/2Rpo1QN

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.