, , ,

The 3 Pieces You Need to Mix & Match Your Western Looks

08:42

 

OUTFIT DETAILS: JEANS | JACKET (40% off!)| BOOTS | LIPSTICK | SUNGLASSES | BAG

If you know me, you know how much I love a good denim on denim look! Over the years jean jackets, chambray tops and just a good pair of blue denim jeans have been some of my go to staples in my closet.  The western look is a big trend for fall and I love how Wrangler has always had the most classic pieces that will last for years. I was so excited to look through their denim pieces and pick out some of my favorites to create this denim on denim look!  They are so versatile and I love that not only do they look good paired together as one all denim look, but the pieces are all perfect individually too. I really love this jean jacket paired with these cute acid wash jeans and white boots, but the jacket would also be cute with white or black denim as well as over a cute dress in the summer.  I love wearing denim year round and there are so many fun ways to wear it!

To dress up this look a little, I added some fun bright accents that really pop.  The all denim look paired with a colorful lip and bag makes the outfit perfect for a night out with girlfriends!  Are you trying out the western trend for fall? Do you prefer the head to toe denim look over just one piece of denim in your outfit?  Xx Christine

 

The post The 3 Pieces You Need to Mix & Match Your Western Looks appeared first on Hello Fashion.



source: Hello Fashion https://ift.tt/2R8m1MV

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.