, , ,

Polka Dots In Italy

09:56

DETAILS: POLKA DOT DRESS (UNDER $100) | WOVEN BASKET BAG (UNDER $50) | SANDALS (UNDER $40) | RED EARRINGS (UNDER $20) | RED SUNGLASSES (UNDER $20) | TORTOISE SUNGLASSES

We made it to the coast of Italy!!! It is so beautiful I can’t even put into words, it has been on my bucket list for 10 years since I lived in Florence in my early 20s. I have so much to share with you guys but here is a quick outfit I wanted to throw up while we’re on our trip. There is nothing like a good Italian espresso. Maybe it’s nostalgic for me, but it takes me back ❤ this dress I got for our trip it’s under $100 and these earrings are the perfect pop of color under $20.

I’ll be doing travel guides and stuff once I get home and can write more about what we did and tips for visiting the coast. Love you guys and as always thanks for following!!

XX, Christine

The post Polka Dots In Italy appeared first on Hello Fashion.



source: Hello Fashion https://ift.tt/2vcRRPo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.