, , ,

Daily Style Diaries: Off To Europe!

09:19

DETAILS: CROP TOP | LEGGINGS (UNDER $100) | DENIM JACKET (UNDER $50) | SUNGLASSES | TENNIS SHOES (SIMILAR HERE) | LUGGAGE HERE & HERE

MARA DETAILS: HOODIE DRESS (UNDER $20) | CONVERSE | SOCKS

Hey guys! We look forward to our annual summer vacation all year long and now that it’s here I am just wishing it would never end! Everything has been like something straight out of a dream! On our itinerary is London, Positano, Rome and Ibiza. Cody and I have been to London before, but the other cities have been on my bucket list forever!  I’ll be putting together a full travel guide for all of our stops, so leave a comment with any questions you have!

I got tons of questions on my airport outfit so I wanted to share details! We had a red eye to London, but I knew we were going to jump right in once we landed so I loved this pretty sportswear combo with these white sneakers. A denim jacket is a great travel layer, not just for the plane but to throw on and go once you reach your destination! I am obsessed with these leggings – super comfortable and such a pretty color! This crop top sports bra tank is another one of my favorites too and the back has the cutest detailing! We also found Mara this cute little hoodie dress that she doesn’t ever want to take off. It’s so cute and under $20! Can’t wait to tell you guys more about our trip!

Shop more of my favorites below!

XX, Christine

The post Daily Style Diaries: Off To Europe! appeared first on Hello Fashion.



source: Hello Fashion https://ift.tt/2AS05Bs

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.