, , ,

7 Budget-Friendly Makeup Products You’ll Swear Are High End

08:17

If you’re anything like me, you’ve got makeup products that you can’t live without. I’ve got a few holy grail products that I’ve loved for years, but I’ve been on the hunt to find some more affordable dupes that work just as well! Whether you don’t want to pay for the originals or want to stock up on some cheaper alternatives, I’ve found some dupes to my favorites, and am going to be sharing all the best ones!

FOUNDATION BRUSH ($6): My makeup artist Marisa recommended this one to me, and since I got it I don’t use anything else! Everyone needs this in their life for blending out foundation.

BEAUTY SPONGE ($7): I can’t live without beauty sponges! They are great to blend out your foundation and concealers so that you don’t look cakey at all. I have had a love affair with the beauty blender for years, but maybe love this one almost just as much!

LIP LINER ($4): This lip liner looks amazing paired with any lipstick, and would look great on any skin type. And for $5?! I’ll take one in every color!

BRONZER ($10): When I’m in a hurry I like to conceal on my face where I need to, and then sweep some bronzer across my face to look sunkissed and more refreshed! This one is so pretty and isn’t too orangey. And it’s such a good dupe for this one!

UNDER-EYE CONCEALER ($10): Got dark under-eye circles no matter how much sleep you’ve gotten? Join the club! Love this one because it covers everything up and leaves a radiant finish.

HIGHLIGHTER ($5): This is one of my favorite finds! It is a beautiful color that gives a nice glow to the face. Reminds me so much of this one but is a fraction of the price!

SETTING SPRAY ($15): When you take the time to put on a full face of makeup, you want it to last as long as you can! I always use setting sprays to seal my makeup and keep it looking fresh all day long. This one reminds me of this setting spray, but is half the price!

What are your favorite budget-friendly makeup products?

Shop more of my favorites below!

XX, Christine

The post 7 Budget-Friendly Makeup Products You’ll Swear Are High End appeared first on Hello Fashion.



source: Hello Fashion https://ift.tt/2n5aXlK

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.