, , ,

Spring Break Favorites

08:07

DETAILS: 1. LIP MAXIMIZER GLOSS  | 2. PINK TASSEL EARRINGS | 3. BLACK ONE PIECE (ON SALE – 45% OFF) | 4. BLACK DRESS | 5. AVIATOR SUNNIES (| 6. STRAW TOTE BAG | 7. RHINESTONE EARRINGS | 8. PINK MARBLE PHONE CASE | 9. PINK BIKINI TOP/BOTTOMS | 10. WHITE SANDALS (UNDER $100 – MORE SIZES HERE)

With spring break just around the corner I wanted to share some of my spring break favorites or any warm weather getaway you’re planning! I love this black one piece (on sale 45% off)- it’s a classic style and I’m obsessed with the cutout detail. I always love a good staple sundress and love this ruffled black dress to throw over any swimsuit or to dress up for a night out on the town. Also how pretty is this one as an alternative (and it’s under $30!) You also can’t go wrong with a statement beach bag – love the details on this straw tote bag! Last but not least, these sandals are for sure one of my all time favorite pieces for this spring and summer, I have them in every color and they’re under $100 (more sizes/colors here)!

In celebration of Women’s Day we are having a 40% off sale at ILY! These sunglasses drop to under $20 and you can also get our new St. Patty’s day pieces (love our new Lucky Mama tee) or my go-to denim 40% off – just use code: WOMENSDAY.

Below are some more great spring break pieces and you can see more of my recent spring finds here.

XX, Christine

 

The post Spring Break Favorites appeared first on Hello Fashion.



source: Hello Fashion http://ift.tt/2FqbMwZ

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.