, , ,

Daily Style Diary: March 15th 2018

08:00

DETAILS: 1. PINK SHERPA JACKET (YES IT’S FROM THE MENS SECTION – BUT I’M OBSESSED!!) | 2. DISTRESSED DENIM | 3. LEOPARD PUMPS (CURRENTLY SOLD OUT – BUT THESE ARE ANOTHER STAPLE PAIR IN THE SAME STYLE) | 4. LEOPARD SCARF | 5. HOOP EARRINGS (UNDER $20)

Hey guys! You all know I’m sucker for getting all dressed up, but at the same time I love love love being comfy and cozy. Especially when it’s cold out! This sherpa jacket is soooooo perfect for that and it’s under $100! I love the color and you would never know it’s from the men’s section!! I always find good things for me while shopping for Cody haha. I also love this one, and it’s under $35! I like to dress up a more casual outfit by adding some statement heels and good earrings, it’s the perfect way to be comfy but also be ready for a night out. Also hair accessories are a big thing this season. I took this leopard scarf and just tied it in my pony for a little interest to the look. These jeans have also been my go to pants lately!! They pair with almost anything!

 

XX, Christine

 

The post Daily Style Diary: March 15th 2018 appeared first on Hello Fashion.



source: Hello Fashion http://ift.tt/2IsjBEk

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.