, , ,

Soulmate

06:36

The color combo on this sweatshirt (under $50) 😍 ❤

These sneakers with the cute pink sole are on sale for $30!

DETAILS: SOULMATE SWEATSHIRT (ALSO GOT THIS ONE) | DISTRESSED SHORTS (UNDER $100) | WHITE SNEAKERS (UNDER $50) | SUNGLASSES |

I live in comfy sweatshirts. Usually with in the first 10 minutes I get home no matter what time of day it is I am putting on cozy clothes! Any one else?? The second day we were in Miami it was a little colder so we did a little shopping. I found this cute pastel yellow soulmate sweatshirt and this cute Amour one (comes in 3 colors). Honestly I am not usually much of a yellow person when it comes to clothes, but it had pink (which you know I’m always sold on) and I just loved the pastel color combo I just was immediately drawn to it. Also love this one. Lastly had to share this major sale find: I found these sneakers and I’m obsessed with the pink sole! They are under $50 and also come with a black sole on sale right now for $30 – such a steal!

Below are a few more favorites, all under $100!

 

XX, Christine

The post Soulmate appeared first on Hello Fashion.



source: Hello Fashion http://ift.tt/2qWv3nf

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.