, , ,

Nike With My Mini

15:14

 

He loves to pretend he’s a ninja.

 

His little Nike track suit kills me!

DETAILS: NIKE FLEECE JACKET | LOGO CROPPED TANK | BLACK FLEECE PANTS (ALSO GOT IN GREY) |  WHITE COLORBLOCKED SNEAKERS (ALSO GOT THESE ON SALE UNDER $100)

BECKAM: GREY SWEATSUITSNEAKERS (DYING!)

If you guys follow much on stories, you know I started 2 weeks of no sugar – not to lose weight but just be healthier overall and see if I have more energy and feel better throughout the day.  I had literally eaten SO MUCH junk food through the holidays! The first few days were rough! I was so tired, had no energy, and had dark circles under my eyes. It’s definitely gotten easier since the first couple days and I’ve started finding new things I can eat that satisfy my cravings without caving. (I just cut artificial sugar, so natural sugars like fruits were ok :).

I’ve also started going back to the gym. I was so slammed with work for the last 3 months that I really slacked, and even when I would try to do workouts at home, I would get distracted and not push myself as hard. It seriously feels so good getting back into it! I found a bunch of new sportswear pieces (is that the best motivation for anyone else?? 😂) that got me so excited to start getting back into my routine. I’m obsessed with these Nike Metcon 4’s (comes in 4 colors)! Love the pretty blush colorblock detail and how cute are the polka dot laces? Also got these Nike Free Flyknits which are on sale right now for under $100 and comes in 10 colors. This logo cropped tank was another one of my favorite buys.  It’s the perfect middle ground between just a sports bra and a regular top. I also stocked up on warm layers to wear to and from the gym and this one is soo cozy. I’m probably in sportswear 70% of the time, whether I’m working out or not, so I’m a sucker for comfy layers. I also got these joggers in both grey and black and they are another great piece for the gym or loungewear for lazy days. I found this matching Nike Tech Fleece sweatsuit for Beckam too and I’m obsessed (and same with these mini Nike Huarache sneakers)! Slash it also makes him look like a big kid and I almost can’t handle it!

Below are a few more of my favorite Nike picks that work for leg day or loungewear:

Xx, Christine

*In collaboration with Nike and ShopStyle.

The post Nike With My Mini appeared first on Hello Fashion.



source: Hello Fashion http://www.hellofashionblog.com/2018/01/nike-with-my-mini.html

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.