, , ,

Daily Style Diaries – January 8th 2018

08:40

DETAILS: BLUSH BRAIDED BIKINI (UNDER $20 FOR THE WHOLE SET) | STRIPED DRESS (ZARA – SIMILAR HERE) | BAMBOO CROSSBODY (ADDITIONAL STOCK HERE) | SUNGLASSES | GOLD CHOKER | GOLD PENDANT NECKLACE (ADDITIONAL STOCK HERE)

Hey guys! I got a million questions on my looks yesterday. I found this bikini for under $20 and bought it in 2 more colors – it’s so cute and I can’t believe what a steal it is! I also got tons of questions on my necklaces. I love the layered look with this choker and this pendant necklace. This cover up is actually a dress I found at Zara. You can turn any button up dress into a pretty cover up, just wear it open with your swimsuit and you can add a pair of cut-off shorts if you want more coverage. Lastly, obsessed with this bamboo bag! I’ve seen a lot in this style but I love the beaded shoulder strap on this one – so pretty! Here’s a similar option for under $50.

Below are a few more beach favorites below!

XX, Christine

The post Daily Style Diaries – January 8th 2018 appeared first on Hello Fashion.



source: Hello Fashion http://ift.tt/2DaszUB

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.