, , ,

Head-To-Toe Black

12:56

DETAILS: DENIM JACKET WITH SHERPA COLLAR (ON SALE UNDR $100 – CROPPED VERSION HERE) | BLACK TURTLENECK (ON SALE UNDER $50) | BLACK SCARF (ON SALE UNDER $20) | FAUX LEATHER LEGGINGS (ON SALE – 25% OFF) | COMBAT BOOTS | BURGUNDY LEATHER BACKPACK

Everybody loves head-to-toe black, but there’s a fine line between a boring and bold monochromatic look, the key is texture! I love the sherpa collar on this jacket (similar here) and wanted a few other contrasting pieces to break up the look. These leggings are under $100 and are actually a great faux leather option – I have worn them on repeat since I got them. I also love the cozy feeling this scarf adds and the contrast with these patent combat boots. I got so many questions about my Gucci combat boots and these are a great option at a more affordable price point. Bags are always a good way to bring a little color to your otherwise monochromatic look. I’ve had my eye on these leather backpacks forever and finally pulled the trigger when I saw it in burgundy – so pretty!  Nordstrom’s Trend department has an amazing mix of this season’s “it” textures and styles – below are a few more of my favorite!

XX, Christine

*In collaboration with Nordstrom.

The post Head-To-Toe Black appeared first on Hello Fashion.



source: Hello Fashion http://ift.tt/2oZZoAe

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.