, , ,

Winter Blushing

13:42

DETAILS: BLUSH LACE CAMI | SHERPA CARDIGAN | BLUSH WOOL CAPE COAT | BLUSH AND NUDE CROSSBODY |  DENIM (UNDER $100) | NUDE PUMPS

Who else is ready for Thanksgiving weekend?? We leave tomorrow for Montana so I’m trying to wrap up everything else for work this week so I can truly disconnect. 🙂  I just got this cozy sherpa cardigan which is perfect for holidays at home – it’s so soft! Also the perfect layer for long road trips. 🙂 Can you guys tell I can’t get enough of nudes and blushes this season? Saks is running their big designer sale right now, up to 40% off all the best brands, Chloe, Alexander Wang, Givenchy, Prada, YSL, etc. It’s a great time to get some pretty designer bags or shoes on sale a Holiday treat for yourself 😉 or start your holiday shopping early. I just got  this stunning crossbody.  I loved the nude suede and leather blush together- so so pretty! And next thing I know my cart is full of nudes and pinks. ðŸ™ˆ I also got this pretty lace cami and love the feminine vibe layered under a chunky sweater or pretty wool coat. I think this is the first cape coat I’ve owned! I love the silhouette and it’s such a good piece to dress up or down – perfect for the holidays!

They have tons of my favorite designers included in the sale and everything from classic bags (like this satchel I have in multiple colors and sizes) and new styles and designs (obsessed with these boots!) Below are a few more great pieces that are included in the sale:

And here are a few more pretty pinks and nudes I love this season:

XX, Christine

*In collaboration with Saks.

The post Winter Blushing appeared first on Hello Fashion.



source: Hello Fashion http://ift.tt/2B2ZOXH

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.