, , , ,

Look of the day

02:11

If you’ve been following me for a while, you’ll know that all year I’ve been absolutely loving red. It’s the perfect bold colour that creates a statement and makes you stand out. If you can’t tell from my Instagram, I’ve been wearing different colours of these Kurt Cobain style sunglasses. They’re super retro and suit pretty much anyone – (especially my boyfriend!) I thought this outfit would look more casual if I slipped on a pair of trusty old converses, and my favourite faux leather bershka jacket. There’s nothing more summery than a cold shoulder top, and I thought I’d say my final goodbye’s to summer by wearing this super cute frilly piece from Look Of The Day.

edit2 edit4 edit5

I decided to revisit the old Shewearsfashion recently, the one that wore grungey studded pieces, leather snapbacks, and pastel colour dip-dyed shorts (what a throwback!). For this next outfit I dug out my black studded creepers from aaaages ago and thought I’d style them for more of a grungey look with this floral bralet under a mesh top, and this lace up style faux leather skirt from LOTD. I feel like this was more of a transitional look between seasons as I chose to wear this brown suede vintage jacket that I thrifted a while ago, and it’s colour is very Autumnal. I’ve always been a fan of tinted sunnies, and to add to my collection I recently bought these hexagonal ones – they give everything a dreamy rose tinted filter and look kinda 80’s/early 90’s.

edit1 edit3

LOTD Items: White top | Faux leather skirt |

Red faux leather jacket | Red skirt | Red sunnies | Brown suede jacket (thrifted but you can find one similar here)| Floral bralet | Red converse | Studded creepers | Hexagonal tinted sunglasses | Mesh crop top

The post Look of the day appeared first on She Wears Fashion.



source: She Wears Fashion http://ift.tt/2gr3haN

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.