, , , ,

All about that dress

13:45

I’m a sucker for warm colours, and if you can’t tell from reading my previous posts, I absolutely adore my bright red staple pieces. So with the leaves changing, I thought it would be appropriate to style more orange items into my wardrobe. At the moment I’m loving the colour of these orange River Island flats. I usually love styling them with dresses during the warmer months, or with black culottes and a baggy white t-shirt depending on how I feel. However with the temperature getting cooler I would change the flats and opt for some bright retro nike airs or converse, and style them with some mom jeans and an awesome graphic tee, kinda like these ones from madeworn.

flodress13 flodress1 flodress8 flodress7 flodress119 flodress2flodress10 flodress3flodress12

With October in full swing and winter approaching I realised that floral dresses are edging their way back into my summer clothing storage, and I’ll be shortly saying goodbye to my open flats and bright sunglasses. I shot this outfit as a kind of send off to them, as I’ve had to dig out all my winter jumpers and scarves, and pack away all of my favourite summer pieces.

This long sleeved embroidered dress has been a favourite of mine ever since I bought it from Glamorous, as it’s the ideal autumnal dress that looks girly but still keeps me wrapped up and cosy. This month has had it’s warm days, and with my recent move to London I’ve found the weather has been a couple degrees milder than it is up north, which has been great for someone that gets cold so easily. I was pleasantly surprised to leave my apartment the other day without the need to wear a jacket! Speaking of jackets, I can’t stop wearing my red Bershka faux leather one; I can’t get over the fit and how it goes with basically everything (it’s literally all over my insta at the moment!)

Leave a comment below as I’d love to know what some of your staple pieces are this Autumn!

You can shop similar items here:

Flats | Dress | Jacket | Sunglasses | Bag

The post All about that dress appeared first on She Wears Fashion.



source: She Wears Fashion http://ift.tt/2icCWNt

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.