, , ,

The Statement Trend I’m Obsessed with This Season

11:42

The colors on this dress!! On sale here – more sizes here.

| DETAILS | : COLORBLOCKED WRAP DRESS (ON SALE – 60% OFF – MORE SIZES HERE) | WHITE TORTOISE HEEL BOOTIES (LAST SEEN HERE) | TORTOISE SUNGLASSES | WHITE CROSSBODY

Happy Monday guys!! I’m back home after for a while after New York and London Fashion Week and can’t get over all the amazing looks I’ve seen, both on the runway and the streets. I could seriously sit and people watch for hours – everyones outfits are so amazing!

One of my favorite big trends this season is the bold colors we are seeing everywhere – color always makes such a statement! I was instantly obsessed with this dress when I saw it – the rich orange tones with the blues and green make it perfect for the season and so unique. Wrap dresses are also really flattering on all figures!! Style it with a blazer for the office or a leather jacket for a night out – you can really make it work for a ton of occasions. Also love the mod feel with this white boot (last seen here). They are already one of my favorite shoe buys for fall and I want to wear them with everything!

Below are a few more bold fall dresses and boots I’m loving:

XX, Christine

The post The Statement Trend I’m Obsessed with This Season appeared first on Hello Fashion.



source: Hello Fashion http://ift.tt/2jXFWS4

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.