, , ,

Head-to-Toe Fall Favorites on Sale

06:46

This quilted bomber though! 😍

These over the knee boots come in 6 colors and are an extra 30% off sale (code: VIP) which makes them under $100!

DETAILS: OVERSIZED TURTLENECK (30% OFF WITH CODE: VIP – WEARING SIZE XS – COMES IN 5 COLORS – OBSESSED WITH THIS PINK ONE) | QUILTED BOMBER (ON SALE UNDER $100 WITH CODE: VIP – WEARING SIZE S) | DENIM (30% OFF WITH CODE: VIP) | OVER THE KNEE BOOTS (ON SALE UNDER $100 WITH CODE: VIP – COMES IN 6 COLORS) | GREY LEATHER BACKPACK (ON SALE – 25% OFF – GREAT FOR TRAVELING!)

Hey guys! Cody and I just got out to London for the Tommy Hilfiger show tomorrow and I can’t wait! It’s always one of my favorite events of the season and it’s being held in London this year so you know it’s going to be amazing. Can’t wait to see what they have in store!

Fall is one of my favorite seasons (which I know I’ve said a million times – are you tired of it yet 😉 but one of my favorite parts is watching the leaves change colors! Utah falls are always really short, so whenever I travel during the fall I get really nervous all the leaves will change colors and fall off the trees before I get home to see it haha. So here’s hoping it doesn’t happen before we get back!

This sweater  look familiar? I just got it a couple weeks ago and have already worn it multiple times (last seen here). Also love this quilted bomber! It’s really oversized, so you can size down if you want something more fitted, but it’s perfect to be able to layer over your thick knits. And lastly I have to call out the over the knee boots I’m wearing today because they come in 6 colors and are an extra 30% off sale right now, so that makes them under $100! You can’t go wrong with multiple colors of over the knee boots!!

You can shop more of my fall picks from Macy’s here:

XX, Christine

*In collaboration with Macy’s and ShopStyle.

The post Head-to-Toe Fall Favorites on Sale appeared first on Hello Fashion.



source: Hello Fashion http://ift.tt/2xfYfqj

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.