, , , ,

Farfetch draft

06:42

A couple of weeks ago, I headed on down for a breakfast at German Gymnasium to meet with one of my absolute favourite online shopping destinations : farfetch!

It’s always nice for me to head into places in london that I haven’t really been to before, and although I occasionally like a bit of -luxury- I rarely head over to the more high end boutiques in london.. and mainly because i know my bank balance would not appreciate it!

After our breakfast at German Gymnasium we headed on over to Blue Bird London to have a little explore of all the gorgeous brands they look after, and it was a treat to say the least! Many of the brands in the boutique are featured over on Farfetch, so to be able to see them in person was a treat, and I was able to find out about brands that I had never even heard of before, specifically being Mira Mikati!

farfetch1 farfetch2 farfetch3 farfetch4 farfetch5 farfetch6 farfetch7 farfetch10 farfetch12 farfetch13 farfetch14

From the playful sushi patches and the bright and colourful ‘forever or never’ sprawled across the most beautiful yellow coat I have ever seen, Mira Mikati for me was an absolute winner, so as soon as I arrived home I couldn’t wait to have a look at more of what the brand had over on Farfetch and I fell in love with everything. One of my favourite high street brands is lazy oaf, due to their playful designs and bright colours, and not only does Mira Mikati emulate the same vibe, but the quality is outstanding!

I was lucky enough to be allowed to shoot a couple of pictures wearing the coat, which is now on the top of my lust list!

farfetch8 farfetch9 farfetch15 farfetch111

I would love to know if you guys have ever heard of Mira Mikati, and if not, what are your favourite brands at Farfetch?

The post Farfetch draft appeared first on She Wears Fashion.



source: She Wears Fashion http://ift.tt/2xf7KqN

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.