, , ,

25% Off Your New Favorite Fall Pieces

08:12

DETAILS: 1. TASSEL EARRINGS | 2. CAMEL COAT | 3. SHEARLING MINI TOTE | 4. CROPPED DENIM | 5. TORTOISE SUNGLASSES | 6. PINK SWEATER (UNDER $100) |  7. BROWN CASHMERE SWEATER | 8. NUDE HEELS | 8. DENIM MINI SKIRT

Hey guys! Today is the first day of the Shopbop sale so I’m excited to share some of my favorites! For orders under $500 you save 20% and for orders over $500 you get 25% off with code: EOTS17 – it’s the best time to grab those pieces you’ve had your eye on. I’m obsessed with this camel coat! It’s the prettiest color and I love the length – it’s one of those pieces that will never go out of style. This mini tote is another one of my favorite pieces – I have it in grey and the shearling is such a fun texture to bring into your fall wardrobe. Also love this layered cami  under $100 – the tie detail is so good. This sale is also a great time to stock up on denim. Love this pair that last saw here (love the crop!). Also got this pair and love this one that I have in the lighter wash too.

DETAILS: SATIN OFF-THE-SHOULDER DRESS

This dress is one of my favorite recent buys from Shopbop! It’s such a feminine silhouette and I love the oversized sleeves – so pretty!

Below are a few more great finds at Shopbop right now you can get up to 25% off today:

XX,  Christine

The post 25% Off Your New Favorite Fall Pieces appeared first on Hello Fashion.



source: Hello Fashion http://ift.tt/2xBstmg

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.