, , ,

Fall Feels

08:58

Obsessed with the braid detail on this cardigan! Such a good color and it’s under $100.

This tee comes in 6 colors and under $20! I got it in 3 colors.

DETAILS: BROWN CARDIGAN (UNDER $100) | WHITE TEE (UNDER $20) | DENIM (UNDER $100) | WHITE BRALETTE | GREY BOOTIES | NUDE SATCHEL | LAYERED NECKLACES (SIMILAR HERE | LOVE THIS ONE) | AVIATORS

I can’t get enough layers this fall. They give you so many options to mix and match the rest of your staples for the season! I am obsessed with the color of this one – it’s such a pretty and unique shade that’s perfect for fall. I also love the braided detail down the side that adds a little more interest. You can never go wrong with a great sweater over jeans and a tee, but I also love the peekaboo with this lacy bralette for another pretty detail. I have this one in multiple colors and wear them with everything! Below are a few more great ways to style our favorite cardigans.

XX, Christine

The post Fall Feels appeared first on Hello Fashion.



source: Hello Fashion http://ift.tt/2wlJTCM

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.