, , ,

The Piece That Sold Me On This Polarizing Trend

07:16

Love the beaded detail on this clutch!

The fit and color of these pants are seriously so good!

DETAILS: IVORY SLIP TANK (WEARING SIZE SMALL)| BLUSH WIDE-LEG TROUSERS | EMBELLISHED CLUTCH

So who’s on board for high-waisted wide-leg pants? I’ve always loved the high waisted look, but have gone so back and forth on the wide leg trend. Sometimes I love it and other times I’m on the fence but these pants made me a full believer. These blush Alice + Olivia pants are super lightweight but structured and fit perfectly in all the right places. It’s such an elegant look and the high waist elongates your legs for days! Of course it goes without mentioning they are blush, so of course I’m going to love them, but they are seriously such a flattering piece.  Add a classic white button down with a classic nude pump for the office or show a little more skin for date night with a slip tank and a pretty sandal. I’m obsessed with this one (size down for a more tailored fit) – it’s the prettiest champagne color and I love the simple silhouette. Also how cute is this embellished clutch!? I love the little beaded bugs!

Below are a few more Alice + Olivia finds I’m loving right now:

XX, Christine

In collaboration with ShopStyle.

The post The Piece That Sold Me On This Polarizing Trend appeared first on Hello Fashion.



source: Hello Fashion http://ift.tt/2ua4lr3

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.