, , ,

Nordstrom Sale Open to the Public!

08:22

DETAILS: BLACK LACE CAMI | OATMEAL DRAPED CARDIGAN (ON SALE UNDER $50) | BLACK BRALETTE (UNDER $25) | DISTRESSED DENIM (ON SALE UNDER $60) | ANKLE BOOTIE (ON SALE UNDER $100) | BLACK SATCHEL (UNDER $100) | SILVER WATCH (ON SALE 35% OFF)

Happy Friday!! Today the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale finally opens to the public!  Almost everything in this look is on sale for under $100! This is the same cardigan you saw me in yesterday. It’s so soft and comfy, I’m obsessed! Also love these lace camis – they are such a good layer! I’ve worn both of them multiple times already. They are so pretty layered with a strappy or lacy bralette and on sale for under $20!

DETAILS: BLACK LONG SLEEVE TEE (ON SALE UNDER $20) | DISTRESSED DENIM (ON SALE UNDER $50 – WEARING SIZE 25) | GREY ANKLE BOOTS (ON SALE UNDER $100) |  BLACK BRALETTE (UNDER $25 )

Love the fit of this long sleeve tee (under $20)! It has a wide neck so I love the effortless look of wearing it off the shoulder. I got this one in multiple colors too.

DETAILS: VARSITY SWEATSHIRT (ON SALE UNDER $50) | DISTRESSED DENIM (ON SALE UNDER $50 – WEARING SIZE 25) | GREY ANKLE BOOTS (ON SALE UNDER $100)

I love my comfy sweatshirts! This one has a great graphic detail so it’s a little more interesting that basic solids. These jeans are another good find under $50. Lvoe the wash and the relaxed fit.

DETAILS: RED COLORBLOCKED WINDBREAKER (UNDER $100 – WEARING SIZE M) | DISTRESSED DENIM (ON SALE UNDER $50 – WEARING SIZE 25)

This windbreaker is another one of my favorite buys from the Nordstrom Anniversary sale. I realize I’ve been on a bit of a red binge lately so I’m not surprised this bright red colorblocking drew me in. Such a good layer with jeans or your favorite joggers.

DETAILS: YELLOW BELL SLEEVE TOP (ON SALE UNDER $50 – WEARING SIZE 4) | DISTRESSED DENIM  (WEARING SIZE 25) | GREY LOAFERS

I can’t get enough of bell sleeves right now! Love this one in bright yellow and the back detail makes it seem really high-end.

DETAILS: GREY WOOL COAT (ON SALE $150 OFF – WEARING SIZE SMALL) | GREY BELL SLEEVE TOP (UNDER $50 – WEARING SIZE S) | DISTRESSED DENIM  (WEARING SIZE 25) || GREY LOAFERS | CHLOE BACKPACK

This coat!! You saw it in this last roundup of sale favorites, but it’s so good I had to share again. I love it styled with neutrals and a minimalist pair of suede loafers for a cozy, put together look.

Here are few more pieces I’m loving on sale:

And for those of you who have asked, these are some of my beauty picks from the sale!

XX, Christine

The post Nordstrom Sale Open to the Public! appeared first on Hello Fashion.



source: Hello Fashion http://ift.tt/2uH0Nx9

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.