, , ,

Daily Style Diary: Miami Weekend

10:02

DETAILS: GINGHAM RUFFLED TOP (UNDER $100 – COMES IN 3 COLORS) | DENIM CUT-OFFS (ON SALE) | BLACK TASSEL EARRINGS (UNDER $100) | BLACK CROSSBODY | TORTOISE SUNGLASSES | VELVET SLIDES

Happy Monday! Cody and I went to Miami for a day and a half for a fun event with Shopstyle. It’s always fun when we have a second to ourselves (I always really miss the kids but loved having this one on one time with Cody). It was a super short trip but so fun! Shopstyle put on this really fun brunch the morning before the game and I wore this pretty gingham top. Between the ruffle detail, the one shoulder silhouette, and the gingham print it’s like a match made in heaven. It comes in 3 colors and is under $100! These shorts are super versatile too – I wore them to the game at night too. You can cuff them up or wear then down (on sale under $75).

I love getting to go on trips when I can see some of my blogger friends and also get to meet new girls! Everyone brought their S/O’s so it felt like a mini couple’s retreat. After the brunch we had a few minutes to swim and the water was the warmest I’ve ever felt it – it seriously felt like a bathtub! It was so fun having an instant group of friends to see the game with too. I can’t believe this was my first soccer game! My mom and  Cody are both huge soccer fans so it was exciting to go to the game. Wes’ favorite team is Real Madrid and Messi is his favorite player so that made it even more exciting. They also made us personalized jerseys which were so cute.

The energy at the game was insane! It was more than any other professional sports game that I’ve ever been to. People actually got upset if you stood up and were blocking their view. We had to wait until halftime to get a true picture because everyone behind you would get mad if you stood up to get a selfie. Such a high and amazing energy, I loved it!

We are back home for a quick second filming a secret project so follow on Insta stories for some sneak peeks!

Below are more great one-shoulder pieces:

And a few more statement tops here:

XX, Christine

The post Daily Style Diary: Miami Weekend appeared first on Hello Fashion.



source: Hello Fashion http://ift.tt/2tRz1KS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.