, , ,

Daily Style Diary: June 30th, 2017

07:06

DETAILS: WHITE SCALLOPED TOP  (SIMILAR HERE) | DENIM (UNDER $100) | METALLIC LACE-UP SANDALS (SIMILAR HERE) | CELINE COLORBLOCK TOTE (SIMILAR HERE) | GREY WATCH

Hope you guys are having a great weekend! I got so many questions on this outfit that I wanted to share details. This top is from last year but I found it still available in black here. (Also love this striped one!) I love the scalloped cross hem!  Below are a few more great scalloped pieces:

I also can’t get enough of pom shoes (these were last seen here) ! Shop more of my favorites below:

XX,

XX, Christine

The post Daily Style Diary: June 30th, 2017 appeared first on Hello Fashion.



source: Hello Fashion http://ift.tt/2sEv6Qf

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.