, , , ,

What Gola are you?

03:51

finalbloggola1

x   x   x

I have recently become completely and utterly obsessed with trainers. It started with a few pairs of nikes… then of course as soon as adidas dominated the fashion industry I was all about the superstars, and slowly but surely, I have now accumulated a never-ending list of must have trainers.

Gola reached out to me to ask if I would like to style up some of their classic sneakers and not only was I excited to try and style up a new pair of trainers, but the amazing colours and styles they have available made it harder to pick a pair! Luckily I ended up falling in love with this mustard yellow suede pair, and with summer on the way I thought it was the perfect colour to style in an outfit this season.

x   x   x

finalbloggola2

x   x   x

So, I decided to wear the shoes with my Tommy Hilfiger crop vest, Diesel bomber and my go-to pair of black culottes. And to complete the look I styled them with some big gold hoops and my retro yellow tinted sunglasses that I bought recently from Thailand. I love that they’re super comfy, versatile (as they pretty much go with anything), and how they look kinda old school but also on trend at the same time. The mustard-y colour I chose for the shoes can liven up any boring outfit, and I have noticed  recently that yellow has been such a brightener to my wardrobe and recent looks. Plus, as the weather has improved, I’ve been eager to wear more summery colours; and yellow in particular has really complimented my darker skin tone!

x   x   x

finalbloggola3

finalbloggola4

x   x   x

This style of Gola shoe definitely reminds me of their older stuff, as they have a similar vintage feel to their classic 1975 collection. They suit both sporty and girly looks, and whether it’s going out into to town or briefly leaving the house to the shops, I’ve found that they’re perfect to just slip on! Personally I think they look best with either cut-off or wide leg trousers, but they’d also go well with mom jeans and a graphic tee for a more retro 80’s look. Golas have always appealed to me as they’re kinda different in shape to other styles of trainers, and the white line details are unique in comparison to other high street designs.

It is safe to say that I am in love with these shoes and cannot wait for the rest of the collection to go live!

 x   x   x

largegola1

finalbloggola6

finalbloggola5

Shoes | Diesel Jacket | Culottes | Sunglasses | Crop top

The post What Gola are you? appeared first on She Wears Fashion.



source: She Wears Fashion http://ift.tt/2szKlhF

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.