, , , ,

Take me to the Island | River Island in Crete, Greece

14:31

FINAlrivers6 FINAlrivers3 FINAlrivers5 FINAlrivers13 FINAlrivers FINAlrivers4 FINAlrivers7 FINAlrivers8 FINAlrivers10 FINAlrivers9 FINAlrivers11 FINAlrivers16 FINAlrivers17 FINAlrivers15 FINAlrivers18 FINAlrivers19 FINAlrivers20 FINAlrivers21 FINAlrivers12

About a month ago, I was asked by the incredible team at River Island if I wanted to take part in their ‘take me to the island’ campaign over in Greece, and because I’m a huge fan of River Island and absolutely love an excuse to have a bit of a photoshoot in the sun, I hotfooted it on a plane to have an incredible 4 days with the River gang and a bunch of incredible influencers from all over the world!

The post Take me to the Island | River Island in Crete, Greece appeared first on She Wears Fashion.



source: She Wears Fashion http://ift.tt/2spU6hE

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.