, , , ,

Isle of Wight Festival & Rocket Dog (and me!)

14:51

This weekend I am heading over to the Isle of Wight Festival with Rocket Dog!

I haven’t been to a festival since I was around 18, and I have never been to the Isle of White – so its a perfect opportunity! And with a shoe brand that I have loved since forever!

rocket3 rocket4 rocket8 rocket2 rocket6 rocket1 rocket7

Rocket Dog sent me over a little festival essentials box, as well as two tickets down. My sister will be joining me and I’m excited to see the kooks and an old fave scouting for girls – head on over to my instagram to see what I get up to!

The post Isle of Wight Festival & Rocket Dog (and me!) appeared first on She Wears Fashion.



source: She Wears Fashion http://ift.tt/2r0Ci97

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.