, , ,

Daily Style Diary: June 14th 2017

08:40

DETAILS: WHITE  TEE (UNDER $100)| DISTRESSED DENIM | GUCCI CROSSBODY | NUDE SANDALS (UNDER $100) | BLACK SUNGLASSES (UNDER $50) | LIPSTICK (SHADE: MORANGE)

Hey guys! Another daily style diary 🙂 You have seen these jeans on repeat lately (last seen here). I just got them and they are so soft and comfy I’ve worn them almost non-stop! I love that they are high waisted with the relaxed leg style, they are different than any other jeans I own – so good! I could live in a white tee and jeans. Just add a bold lip, nude sandals and a good crossbody and you instantly kick up a casual look for date night.

Below are some great jeans and tee combos:

And since apparently I’m on a pink kick (haha, I didn’t even mean to coordinate my drink – anyone else obsessed with the pink ombre drink at Starbucks?), here are some recent pink finds:

 

XX, Christine

The post Daily Style Diary: June 14th 2017 appeared first on Hello Fashion.



source: Hello Fashion http://ift.tt/2tqTENq

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.