, , ,

Summer Head-to-Toe Under $100

08:17



DETAILS: NOT GETTING READY TEE (UNDER $100 – SWEATSHIRT VERSION HERE) | DISTRESSED DENIM CUT-OFFS (UNDER $100) | WHITE ESPADRILLE SNEAKERS (UNDER $50) | BLUE REFLECTOR SUNGLASSES

Anyone else having one of those ‘Not Getting Ready Today’ mornings? We also just added some summer staples to ILY and I’m so excited to share! Everything in my outfit is under $100, including these cut-offs. I’m obsessed with the wash and love the distressed hem. I wore them 24/7 on our last trip. I’ve gotten a hundred questions about my sunglasses recently. They also come in pink and black – they have all been in constant rotation (no surprise – you guys know how much I live in my sunglasses lol). I love the reflective lenses and the clear frames – so good!

Hope you guys are having the best week!

XX, Christine

 

The post Summer Head-to-Toe Under $100 appeared first on Hello Fashion.



source: Hello Fashion http://ift.tt/2pCG4XT

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.