, , ,

Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale Picks

09:05

This floral kimono (40% Off under $100)!

DETAILS: FLORAL KIMONO (40% OFF – UNDER $100) | BLUSH SHORTS (40% OFF – UNDER $50)| BLUSH ONE-SHOULDER SWEATSHIRT (50% OFF – UNDER $50)

I always get so excited for Nordstrom’s yearly sales and wanted to share some of my finds! I’m a sucker for all things pink! These pretty distressed shorts are a must for this summer and I love this one-shouldered sweatshirt (both under $50). It’s the best of both worlds during this transition between seasons. Also how pretty is this floral kimono! Layers add so much to an outfit, so I love this one that’s so lightweight and perfect for summer.

 

DETAILS: WHITE CUT-OUT DRESS (40% OFF – UNDER $100)

Found: the perfect sun dress! I love the peek-a-boo and tie detail in this one (under $100) and the scalloped lace hem makes it seem really high end.

DETAILS: STRIPED SATIN TOP  (40% OFF) | BLACK DENIM

Stripes never get old! I found this satin striped top on sale and was obsessed – it’s so soft and a great piece you can work into your office wardrobe or knot and wear with your favorite boyfriend shorts this summer.

DETAILS: BLUSH RUFFLED DETAIL TOP (40% OFF – UNDER $50) | DENIM (UNDER $100) | BLACK EARRINGS (UNDER $50) |SANDALS (ON SALE – UNDER $20)

Love love love the ruffle detailing on this sweatshirt! I could live in cozy tees and sweatshirts, so I love finding ones that have a cool detail to make it stand out. And how good is this shade of blush?

DETAILS: CROCHET BIKINI TOP AND BOTTOMS (ON SALE – 30% OFF) | BLACK SWIM COVER-UP (40% OFF – UNDER $50)

Swimwear is probably one of my biggest weaknesses. I could have more than enough swimsuits and cover ups, and still have to one when I find another I love. Tell me I’m not the only one! I love this crochet one under $100 and love the side tie detail on this cover up (under $50!)

LOOK 5: NIKE ZIP-UP HOODIE (ON SALE – 25% off) | STRIPED LEGGINGS (ON SALE – UNDER $50)

We are heading out of town for the long weekend and I always end up living in sportswear when we are on the road. Love the graphic stripes on these leggings and this zip-up hoodie is beyond comfortable. Cody’s favorite is when I am in casual activewear 🙂

DETAILS: BLUE COLD SHOULDER TOP (UNDER $50 – SIMILAR ON SALE HERE) | DENIM (UNDER $100) | SANDALS (ON SALE – UNDER $20)

Ok this top isn’t on sale but it is still a great price point I had to add it :)! I can’t get enough of gingham right now and I love the ruffled sleeves.

You can shop more of my sale favorites below!

And hope those of you in the US have a fun (and safe!) Memorial Day weekend! Much love!

XX, Christine

The post Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale Picks appeared first on Hello Fashion.



source: Hello Fashion http://ift.tt/2r3XEDt

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.