, , ,

Daily Style Diary: May 18th 2017

07:54

I’ve been on an earring kick lately. I feel like these are the perfect pop in an outfit. I love the coral contrast paired with this olive blazer.

Obsessed with these shoes under $50! My friend Whitney had a similar pair from Zara that was sold out so I was so excited when I found these under $50!

DETAILS: WHITE BODYSUIT (SIMILAR HERE ON SALE UNDER $30) | OLIVE BLAZER (SIMILAR HERE ) | DISTRESSED DENIM (UNDER $100) | BLACK BOW SLIDES (UNDER $50) | PINK TASSEL EARRINGS | NUDE SATCHEL

Happy Monday guys! How was your weekend? I was feeling kind of uninspired last month with clothes and then this month I feel like there are so many great buys and cute pieces!

These jeans are one of my favorite recent buys – you saw them on this post and I pretty much lived in them this weekend. They are under $100 and the fit and wash seem so much more expensive – love!! I had also been wanting some black slides, and when I saw these I put them on immediately in-store and wouldn’t take them off haha. They are definitely a new favorite under $50! This olive linen blazer is another great find under $100 and a great lightweight layer for the office or just a typical day.

You can shop the look below:

And here are more of my favorite new finds:

 

XX, Christine

The post Daily Style Diary: May 18th 2017 appeared first on Hello Fashion.



source: Hello Fashion http://ift.tt/2rIz3nK

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.