, , ,

Daily Style Diary: May 12th, 2017

01:13


DETAILS: WHITE BUTTON UP (TARGET; OLD – SIMILAR HERE) | DISTRESSED DENIM (UNDER $100) | SUEDE BLOCK SANDALS (UNDER $50) | BLACK CROSSBODY | GINGHAM WRAP BELT (UNDER $25) | AVIATORS | SILVER WATCH

I’m obsessed with all things gingham. I just got this gingham wrap belt and it’s crazy what a difference one piece can make to even the simplest outfit. It’s the perfect touch for your office wardrobe or for date night. I’m excited to style it with other pieces!

Below are some other great gingham pieces I’m loving:

And some black and white pieces every wardrobe needs:

Be sure to check back for my dining room reveal at 9am MST Monday morning!

XX, Christine

The post Daily Style Diary: May 12th, 2017 appeared first on Hello Fashion.



source: Hello Fashion http://ift.tt/2pNFDa3

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.