, , , ,

Spring: My Current Beauty Faves

13:55

smallbeauty1

The weather has started to warm up recently and I had a realisation as I left my house wearing a skirt and only a leather jacket that the weather is finally getting better. Spring is almost here, and I’m so excited for all the beauty bits I have received recently.

smallbeauty2

smallbeauty5

 

x               x              x

 

smallbeauty3

Kiehls Manuka Honey & Kiehls Pure Vitality Skin Renewing Cream

smallbeauty6

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Polish (Left to Right :  Frill Seeker, Shock Wave, Birthday Suit, All Chalked Up)

smallbeauty7

Kat Von D Lipstick in Magick  |  Kat Von D Lipstick in Underage Red  |  Kat Von D Liquid Lip in 

 

smallbeauty8

Ysl Touche Eclat Foundation in BD60 & Touche Eclat Blur Primer

smallbeauty9

Giorgio Armani Lasting Satin Lipstick in ‘410 Urban Gorilla Red’

 

 

smallbeauty4

The post Spring: My Current Beauty Faves appeared first on She Wears Fashion.



source: She Wears Fashion http://ift.tt/2mUoBsG

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.