, , ,

Living Room Makeover Reveal

08:13

hello fashion living room

neutral living room decor

coffee table details

hello fashion living room

coffee table decor idea

Love the geometric wood legs on this coffee table!

how to decorate a coffee table high fashion home

Took the cover off this book for this pretty dot hard cover.

neutral living room decor

living room wall art

Gold Vase Hello Fashion Blog

This gold hands vase can either be used as a vase or statement piece on a shelf or coffee table. I love it both ways!

hello fashion home decor

family friendly living room

gold home accents

coffee table decor

christine andrew baby kisses

brown leather sectional living room
christine andrew living room

hello fashion at home

LIVING ROOM FURNITURE: LEATHER SECTIONAL SOFA | WHITE SWIVEL CHAIRS | TASSEL RUG | MARBLE TOP COFFEE TABLE | MARBLE TOP END TABLE (SIMILAR HERE) | GOLD BOOK SHELF (SIMILAR HERE)

PILLOWS: GOLD GEOMETRIC PILLOWS | NAVY VELVET PILLOWS | WHITE FUR PILLOW | MARBLED PILLOW | CHECKERED PILLOW (SIMILAR HERE) | BLUE THROW

BOOKS:  CHANEL BOOK (SIMILAR HERE) | DESIGNER BOOKS | POLKA DOT BOOK | MANOLO BLAHNIK

ACCENT DECOR: GOLD SPHERE SCULPTURE | BLACK BOX WITH GEODE | TIC TAC TOE SET | FAUX FLORAL BOUQUET (LOVE THESE) | GEODE BOOKENDS (LOVE THESE IN BLACK!) | GOLD HANDS VASE | WOVEN BASKET (TREE PLANTER) | CANDLE | GOLD PRISM SCULPTURE

ARTWORK: NAVY TRIPTYCH ART SET | VIOLET ABSTRACT PAINTING

Hey guys! I’m so excited to finally share our living room redesign! The design process is a long one for me, haha – I’m so indecisive sometimes and I’m a really visual person so I have to see everything come together before I can settle on anything. We are currently living in a rental as we FINALLY start building our new home and the colors in our rental are warmer than I would have for my own, so it made the process more challenging because I really wanted to pick pieces I could reuse somewhere in our new home. Since the living room is where we spend most of our time I wanted a space that felt cozy and lived in, something that could hold up well against 3 kids, a big dog, and everyday life.

This leather sectional was the first piece of furniture we chose, and the more worn it gets the better it looks so it’s perfect for a young family.  We also got these chairs custom-made from High Fashion Home and I love how they turned out, especially with the gold base to bring in the accent from the rest of the room. The fabric is really stain resistant! The kids have spilled everything from yogurt to Cheetos and there hasn’t been a stain we can’t get out yet (knock on wood!!). I’m also obsessed with the wall art we found at Zio Bios Creative. I love how both pieces really fill up the space I know they will flow perfectly in our new home.

Let me know what you guys think!

Xx, Christine



source: Hello Fashion http://ift.tt/2nlNL1B

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.