, , , ,

KAVITA DOES MARRAKECH.. AGAIN | PART 2

11:00

Sorry it has taken me so long to get up some more of my Marrakech outfit posts, but this is a good one –
promise it was worth the wait!

smallfloral11 smallfloral6 smallfloral2 smallfloral5 smallfloral9  smallfloral7 smallfloral8 smallfloral3smallfloral4

Floral Jumpsuit, Fashion Union*  |  Wedges, Forever21*  |  Ring Mix, Asos | Watch, Cluse* |  Hoops, Primark

This jumpsuit from fashion union is one of those pieces that is perfect for transitioning between seasons. The floral print is subtle enough for autumn/winter, and teamed with a few light pink accessories in spring means it is easy to wear in every season. In terms of wearing it in Marrakech, as it was fairly chilly (holidaying anywhere in January is always a bit poop!) the jumpsuit was basically the perfect pick!

I also took my new fave hair tool, the Mark Hill Cork Screw Curler and I’m so glad I have braved the ‘faux-perm’ and having corkscrew curls is now a little bit of a staple in my ‘look’ – I’ll go more into detail at some point about all things hair so keep your eyes peeled for that!

 

The post KAVITA DOES MARRAKECH.. AGAIN | PART 2 appeared first on She Wears Fashion.



source: She Wears Fashion http://ift.tt/2ngAveF

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.