, , ,

Hawaiin Beaches

08:36

couple's beach style

pink one piece swimsuit

I’ve been on a one piece kick lately! Swimsuits are one of my favorite things to buy. Love this blush ruffle one!

family vacation in hawaii

The waves were SO BIG! They were so pretty to watch!

Oahu beach

romantic beach getaway

Cody kept trying to pull me in, but I am REALLY scared of the ocean haha. I’ve watched a few too many shark weeks, so I’m always more of a wading type girl or swimming in clear water where I can see the bottom lol. Anyone else?? Hoping I can get over my fear of deep ocean water someday!

christine and cody andrew beach

where to go for family vacation

where to honeymoon

best places for family vacation

honeymoon destinations

beach style hello fashion

DETAILS: BLUSH RUFFLED SWIMSUIT (LOVE THIS ONE UNDER $50) | PRINT ROMPER | SUNGLASSES

It always takes me forever to get my travel posts up… I still have a few trips even from last year I haven’t shared yet. Better late than never right 😉 This was a new beach we found on our trip in January. A local referred us to this hidden cove. The backdrops were so beautiful! The prettiest lush mountainsides against massive waves and the pastel ocean. Hawaii really is one of our all time favorite destinations – life seems to move slower, the beaches are so beautiful, and things just seem at peace there. Cody and I always talk about living there part time when our kids are older and out of the house.

I got tons of questions on this swimsuit (love this blush one under $50) It was one of those pieces that was love at first sight. It’s the prettiest shade of pink and I’m obsessed with the feminine ruffle detail! It also comes in a bikini style here and comes in black here. We have another beach trip next week so I’ve been looking at swimsuits. Just ordered this one and this one (under $100).  With everyone heading out or planning for spring break there is an amazing selection. Below are a few more fun pieces for the beach that will get you excited for your next getaway, whether it’s booked or still in fantasy stages haha (we’re all dreaming of our next island getaway, am I right? 🙂

XX, Christine

 



source: Hello Fashion http://ift.tt/2njXvZb

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.