, , ,

Be Mine

09:33

mom and son valentine's

kid's valentine's apparel

Valentine Tee

Be Mine Tee ILY COUTURE

ily couture valentine's line

DETAILS: BE MINE TEE | DISTRESSED DENIM | RED BOOTS (OLD – SIMILAR HERE) | AVIATORS

BECKAM: BE MINE TEERED RAIN BOOTS

My little mini Valentine! I live in cozy tees and sweatshirts – I think that’s one reason I always get so excited for our seasonal pieces!  All our ILY Valentine graphics are up! We brought back some of our favorites from last year and some newbies like This Be Mine tee which comes in a matching tee for your minis.

valentine's apparel ily couture

kid's heartbreaker sweatshirt

DETAILS:  RED HEART SWEATSHIRT | DISTRESSED DENIM | RED BOOTS (OLD – SIMILAR HERE) | AVIATORS

BECKAM: HEARTBREAKER SWEATSHIRT | RED RAIN BOOTS

I got a lot of questions asking for details on this Heartbreaker sweatshirt that Beckam was wearing this weekend on my snapchat. You guys all got the sneak peak before it launched 🙂 But how cute does he look! I’m dying!

casual valentine's look

DETAILS: BE MINE TEE | DISTRESSED DENIM | WHITE NIKE SNEAKERS | RED HEART SWEATSHIRT | WHITE CROSSBODY TOTE |

We brought back a few of last year’s designs like this heart sweatshirt (also launched a kid’s coordinating design here that I’m so excited about!) This heart on sleeves sweatshirt is another one of my favorites and off course you can’t go wrong with this pizza sweatshirt (although I think we should celebrate our love of pizza all year long…) We are also introducing some new embroidered designs which are becoming fast favorites, like this je t’adore sweatshirt and this kiss kiss tee.

matching mom and son valentine's look

DETAILS: BE MINE TEE | DISTRESSED DENIM | ADIDAS SNEAKERS

KIDS:BE MINE TEESNEAKERS

Of course I designed some matching mommy and mini pieces! They are my favorite. It’s so funny that now that I’m a mom, I get even more excited about Beckam’s wardrobe options than mine. I love getting inspired and getting ideas for pieces and then getting to see it come to life. And what mom doesn’t love matching her little minis?

Below are more great red options to get ready for this Valentine’s day:

XX, Christine



source: Hello Fashion http://ift.tt/2j0BD6L

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.