, , ,

Cookies and Calvin’s

07:51

cute PJs hello fashion

hello fashion calvin klein

calvinklein

 

hello fashion home and kids

hello fashion home

calvin klein loungewear

oversized knit blanket

stocking stuffer ideas

calvin klein loungewear

DETAILS: CALVIN KLEIN SWEATSHIRT  (UNDER $100 – WEARING SIZE SMALL)| GREY CALVIN KLEIN JOGGERS (UNDER $100 – WEARING SIZE SMALL)

I am loving all the throwback 90’s styles that making a comeback right now! All the chokers, Calvin Klein logos, and crop-tops were huge when I was really starting to get into fashion as a kid so I feel so attached to it now that it’s coming back! I just ordered basically all of this Calvin Klein collection at Macy’s, haha (no surprise – you guys know how much I love my loungewear ;). I’m obsessed with all the elastic logo bands, especially with this sweatshirt and joggers set. They are seriously the softest combo so they make great PJs but I love that they are still chic and fitted so you can also wear them out and about as cozy separates.

Also I LOVE LOVE their underwear. For like cotton bikini stye, they are the only style I use. This classic bralette and underwear set in like 5 different colors, and makes the best gifts or stocking stuffer. I’ve been wearing them for years and they are so comfortable. Also there’s something kind of fun about wearing a match bra and pantie set!  I also just got this retro logo bralette and love the detail on the back. I’m still on the hunt for a CK tee with the oversized vintage logo so let me know if you guys see any!

Below are a few more great Calvin Klein pieces to mix into your wardrobe. Hope you guys have a great weekend!!

XX, Christine

*In collaboration with Macy’s & Shopstyle.



source: Hello Fashion http://ift.tt/2hWulgd

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.