, , , ,

Anita & Green.

13:16

As a blogger, I am incredibly lucky to get to work with some incredible brands and receive some of the most beautiful pieces from amazing brands. As a fashion lover.. it’s even better. Working around clothes all day makes this my dream job, but even more so, being exposed to brands which I had never heard of before and falling in love with them makes it even more exciting.

I remember when the embroidered trend first came through and everyone was wearing the boyfriend style jeans with floral details everywhere. EVERYWHERE. And like with most things, I was a incredibly late to the party, but it didn’t stop me from trying to seek out the ‘perfect pair’

I stumbled upon anita and green when I popped into a showroom and saw a rack full of anita and green goodies. Suffice to say, out of all the brands that were there, I pretty much fell in love with them, as I saw the embroidered jeans of my dreams, behind them were several hangers full of other wonderful pieces, particularly this bomber varsity style long coat.

sportanita3 sportanita5 sportanita1 sportanita6-copy sportanita2 sportanita7copy
sportanita4

I love varsity bomber style jackets but they are really difficult to wear. Some days I think I can definitely rock them and whack on a pair of converse and jeans and am good to go, but other days, I don’t know, they feel a little.. overdone? Underwhelming? When I grabbed this jacket off the hanger I had all of these visions of being able to rock something a little sporty but with a bit of an edge.

That is why I’ve popped on a pair of metallic silver brogues (still so in love with theses bad boys!) and a pair of ripped jeans and a leather cap. It feels like I’m embodying everything about the chilled out sports look vibe, but with a hint of luxe. I feel like this jacket really is everything and changes the game completely.

Have you heard of anita and green before and more importantly, which pieces is your favourite?

The post Anita & Green. appeared first on She Wears Fashion.



source: She Wears Fashion http://ift.tt/2hUARFD

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.