, , , ,

Party Dress Lookbook | With Closet London

12:27

Recently, Closet London asked if I wanted to style up 3 pieces from their new christmas range and after having a peruse on their website I decided on 3 different things, which would be styled in completely different ways.

blogfloraldress5 blogfloraldress4 blogfloraldress3 blogfloraldress2

2 in 1 Sleeveless Pleated Skirt Dress, £90

Firstly, I love the gold embellishment on this luxurious party dress. The contrast between the feminine dress and chunky Dr Marten boots adds an edge to the look and really dresses it down. Swap the masculine boots for some strappy heels and a clutch for a classic evening look. I decided to head out into the woods to shoot this look as I thought the contrast would showcase just how easy it is to switch up such a statement dress into something with a little bit of an edge. The gold from the sequins looks beautiful against the leaves of autumn and I felt like an absolute princess shooting this one!

blogplaysuit3 blogplaysuit2 blogplaysuit1

Metallic Zigzag Bomber Jacket, £85 Sleeveless Metallic Jaquard Wrap Playsuit, £60

Co-Ords are a firm favourite of mine for the party season and bomber jackets and playsuits are a really cool way to incorporate the trend for an evening look. The metallic fabric is perfect for Christmas but the zigzag print keeps it toned down and easily wearable for more than one occasion. I added my favourite pair of knee highs from Miista and simple accessories for a contemporary take on a party look. I loved adding the thigh highs to tone this outfit down and really add a sexy edge to it.

blogjumpsuit5 blogjumpsuit2 blogjumpsuit3 blogjumpsuit1 blogjumpsuit4

Black and Navy Striped Culotte Jumpsuit, £85

For my third and final look, I chose this striped culotte jumpsuit.. just LOOK AT IT. This piece is the shape of the season, with the wrap detail making the androgynous style a little more figure flattering. The metallic stripe print contrasts perfectly with the tough looking biker jacket and killer heel combo. This is also a great transition piece to easily take through from day to night, and I could easily see myself wearing this outfit for a few meetings in London (minus the massive platforms – running around London calls for a bit of a smaller heel)

I hope you liked my little take on how I would style some really big statement party pieces this season with a bit of an *edge*

Closet London don’t just have ridiculously beautiful party pieces, they actually have some of the most beeeeeautiful every day pieces too. I have my eye on these metallic pleated skirts next, and this long yellow duster coat isn’t too shabby either!

The post Party Dress Lookbook | With Closet London appeared first on She Wears Fashion.



source: She Wears Fashion http://ift.tt/2gGagds

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.