, , , ,

Black on black (on black)

13:53

Now that the colder months are here, I’ve been looking back at some of the outfits I wore earlier in the year and have been yearning for the summer already (I know, winter has only just start, but let a girl dream!) this outfit is probably not the most weather appropriate, but I wanted to share a few of the outfits that I shot a little bit ago and never got around to publishing!

finalbigblackfedora11finalbigblackfedora1finalbigblackfedora12finalbigblackfedora14finalbigblackfedora3finalbigblackfedora8finalbigblackfedora14finalbigblackfedora2finalbigblackfedorafinalbigblackfedora5 

Photos by Marlen @ Paperboats

As long time readers of this blog, you will know that Fedoras are my *thing*! This outfit is probably the epitome of what I really love wearing, from the mix of leather, a cheeky bralet, a girly-ish skirt and then of course, my much loved Dr Martens.. I don’t think there really is a thing as too much black!

I shot this in collaboration with MTV quite a while ago and it was a really fun shoot with one of my fave photographer babes Marlen, it’s always a priviledge for me to work with this girl, so check her out if you fancy a nosey at some editorial masterpieces!

The post Black on black (on black) appeared first on She Wears Fashion.



source: She Wears Fashion http://www.shewearsfashion.com/black-black-black/

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.