, , ,

7 PJ’s Make the Best Gifts

06:04

pjs

hello fashion fall style

buffalo check scarf

For some reason anytime I see buffalo check anything, it comes home with me haha. Just got this scarf (under $20 – great gift for friends too!) and this coat (under $75).

Cute Holiday Beanie

Obsessed with this little pom beanie for B under $15 (comes in a couple colors).

family holiday style

trouble

his little smirks! He is seriously pure trouble 😉

hello fashion mom and son style

If you saw my Instagram post yesterday about B, this is the little toy motorbike I was talking about that he takes everywhere 🙂

2

DETAILS: GREY LONG SLEEVE TEE | DISTRESSED DENIM (LOVE THESE UNDER $40)| FLANNEL BUFFALO PLAID SCARF | EMBROIDERED SNEAKERS

BECKAM: STRIPED THERMAL HENLEY (ALSO GOT THIS ONE) | GREEN PAJAMA UNDERSHIRT | DENIM | BOOTS | GREEN POM BEANIE (UNDER $15)

Christmas has exploded in our house! We already have our tree up, I’ve been blasting Christmas music, and of course we already have our Christmas pajamas out.

It snowed for the first time last week and I was kind of dreading it at first when they were forecasting it, but once I was cozy under my covers and the snow started to fall I got all sorts of excited. 🙂 Cody and I laid in bed with out bedroom patio doors open, layered on the blankets, and just watched the snow fall. It really made it feel like the holidays are officially here.

striped

 STRIPED PJS (UNDER $20) | MOCCASINS (UNDER $20 – SUPER COZY) | CUTE SOCKS (UNDER $10)

I always get my holiday socks here every year. They are really affordable (UNDER $10), soft and make the best gifts! Love this pair too!

kids christmas pajamas

CUTE KIDS PJS: PENGUIN PAJAMAS | STRIPED ONE PIECE
plaid pajama shirt

DETAILS: PLAID PAJAMA SHIRT (ON SALE < $20) | GREEN SOCKS

I’ve been on a Christmas pajama buying binge these last two weeks. I keep finding the cutest sets and Old Navy is running 40% off everything right now (discount doesn’t show up until checkout) so it was double the excuse to stock up. I literally bought like 10 pairs last week! Not all for myself haha, but for friends and family too. I love getting holiday jammies and they make for the best presents – here are 6 reasons why.

  1. Who doesn’t love cute pajamas?: vIf you spend a third of you life sleeping, there’s no point in doing it in pajamas you don’t love. 😉 Am I right?! Obsessed with this buffalo check set and this plaid night shirt was one of my favorite finds.
  2. You won’t feel guilty about letting them open this present early: The whole point of Christmas pajamas is to be able to wear them all month long right? So in this case, the sooner they get to open this gift the better!
  3. It will turn into a favorite family tradition: The matching Christmas jammies has become a big tradition with my cousins.
  4. They double as great winter layers: We got Beckam these pajamas and the green pajama shirt has been pulling double duty as an undershirt. Pajama sets always come in a good selection of colors so they are great ways to add some depth and interest to kids’ looks as an undershirt.
  5. Your family pictures will thank you: I know I can’t be the only one who likes to coordinate everyone’s outfits lol. Everybody has their cameras out during the holidays so why not be prepared? Matching pajamas family photos are the best family photos. I’m obsessed with this striped onesie for the kids (comes in multiple colors/patterns) and got this striped set and love this striped one in both red and grey.
  6. They won’t break the bank: Picking out presents can be risky but pajamas are one present that you can guarantee will get plenty of use and without putting a big dent in your Christmas budget. I love this striped set and how cute is this one piece – both under $20.
  7. To get in the holiday spirit: Your PJs are the first thing you see when you wake up and the last thing you see before you fall asleep, so add a dose of holiday spirit – is there any better way to start and end every day this season??

holiday pajamas

DETAILS: PLAID PAJAMA SHIRT (ON SALE < $20) | MOCCASINS | STRIPED PJ PANTS

What are some of you favorite gifts to give during the holidays?

XX, Christine

*In collaboration with Old Navy.



source: Hello Fashion http://ift.tt/2fjLnqk

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.