, , ,

5 Core Pieces to Mix and Match with Every Outfit

07:54

ily couture silver pleated skirt

ily couture winter style

ily couture monochromatic gret

I’m so excited to add a collection of edgy pleated skirts. There’s something about a metallic detail that makes this skirt feel somewhere in between sweet and street.

grey cropped sweater ily couture

holiday skirt ily couture

You can never have enough moto jackets. I love this one in soft blue!

suede blue moto jacket

hello fashion winter style ily couture

DETAILS: GREY CROPPED SWEATER (UNDER $100) | METALLIC GREY PLEATED SKIRT (ALSO COMES IN SILVER)| BLUE SUEDE MOTO JACKET | WHITE SNEAKERS | AVIATORS

olive lace-up sweatshirt

lace-up off-the-shoulder sweatshirt

This is one of my favorite pieces that we’ve added in multiple colors. You can wear the lace up loose so it hangs off the shoulder or tie it tighter so it rest on your shoulders.

ily couture embroidered leather jacket

floral embroidered moto jacket

I can’t say no to anything embroidered! How pretty are the details on this jacket??

embroidered street style hello fashion

ily couture moto jackets
DETAILS: EMBROIDERED LEATHER JACKET | LACE-UP SWEATSHIRT (UNDER $100) | WIDE-LEG DENIM | NUDE SANDALS | BLACK CROSSBODY | AVIATORS

Guys! It’s finally here! I am sooooo excited to share with you! We have poured endless hours, late nights, and lots of caffeine 😉 into this new ILY collection! It is our biggest launch to date! Over 50 new pieces and I can’t tell you how truly excited and passionate I am about every single piece. So thankful for our amazing team that works so hard to make it all happen! ILY has been my baby for over 5 years. I actually started my online store before I had my blog. It’s evolved into a completely different space then when we started, and I’m going to be sharing more of that journey on here. 🙂

The two outfits above are made up of five core pieces I think you can mix and match and wear so many times so many different ways!  These pleated skirts are so perfect for holidays and probably one of the most versatile pieces.  There is also a bunch of great moto jackets. I’m obsessed with this embroidered one.
ily couture burgundy scarf
SCARF  (UNDER $50) | TOP (UNDER $100)
We added some beautiful new scarves. This one (UNDER $50) is one of my favorites and this fringe one also under $100.
 This big release is only the beginning of a lot of so many exciting things happening the next couple weeks, I can’t wait to share with you guys! And I know it’s cheesy but I couldn’t do any of this with out you guys!! Thank you for supporting the blog and brand and being a part of the journey with me! Love you guys!!
More versatile picks from the post are below and you can also now shop our new Christmas designs here.

XX, Christine


source: Hello Fashion http://ift.tt/2exTYHc

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.