, , ,

Mommy Son Halloween

05:09

Mommy son skeleton costume

street style skeleton hello fashion blog

skeleton makeup

hello fashion blog skeleton

mom son costume

Christine and Beckam Halloween

Trying to get B to keep a straight or scary face was pretty comical – I kept saying B do a scary face and he kept cracking up every time it was so cute!

toddle skeleton

halloweenb

mom son costume

This was his “scary face” which is a sad face, but his little pout kills me.

skeleton halloween make up hello fashion blog

Skeleton kisses!

halloween hello fashion blog

halloween street style costume

Ambience is everything. How eerie are these buildings??

easy halloween costume

hello fashion blog

halloween makeup

skeleton costume hello fashion blog

DETAILS: GREY HOODIE | BLACK DENIM (UNDER $100) | LEATHER JACKET | OVER-THE-KNEE BOOTS | BLACK BOYFRIEND BAG (CHANEL – SIMILAR HERE)

BECKAM: HOODIE | LEATHER JACKET | DENIM | BLACK SUEDE SNEAKERS 
I’m so excited to share our first Halloween look for this year! Skeletons are the tride and true Halloween costume. You probably remember Cody’s and I couture skeleton from last year (stay tuned we did another awesome shoot for this year’s look I’ll be sharing later this week!). I wanted to take last year’s skeleton’s and transform it 180 into a street style mommy-son look.

One of the thing I looked forward to most growing up was becoming a mom. So it should come as no surprise that one of my favorite things to do is create matching looks with the kids (mom perks!). Beckam actually just made his first opinion on his #ootd last week so I know my outfit-coordinating days are numbered! Luckily his first outfit he picked was one I liked 😉 We’ve done coordinating costumes every year since he was a baby. So I wanted to continue the tradition.

Since we would be coordinating, I wanted to go for more of a street style look – something I could put together with pieces we already had in our closets. So don’t give up if you’ve procrastinated getting a costume! Makeup always makes for the best last-minute Halloween looks! Our look was actually featured on Byrdie last week. You can read tips to creating this look here.

I always love hearing about creative costumes! What are you guys going to be this year?

XX, Christine

 



source: Hello Fashion http://ift.tt/2eDcyuK

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.