, , ,

Floral Fall Details

07:14

2

7

5

4

3

DETAILS: FLORAL HIGH-NECKED TOP (UNDER $60) | BLACK DENIM (UNDER $100) | BLACK BELT | GUCCI ANKLE BOOTS | NUDE WATCH | AVIATORS

Hi guys! We just got back from Florida yesterday. It was just a fun family getaway. Disney really is the most magical place on earth, isn’t it?! After a couple days in Orlando we headed to the beach and Cody surprised me by booking a pink resort! It was seriously so cute! I can never get enough pink!

There’s nothing better than the sunshine and sand, don’t get me wrong – but there’s something about coming back to this cold fall weather that I get excited about! I guess that’s the trade off for being able to trade off your swimsuit for your sweaters and boots. 😉 I have been loving high-necklines lately. Turtlenecks are an obvious pick for fall, but I also love high-necked blouses! I love the smocked neck in the vintage-feeling floral print (my top is under $60). The orange and burgundy tones are quintessential fall! I’m actually so excited because this was one of the pieces from my clothing line ILY, and it was featured in People StyleWatch this month!

Also, I didn’t realize until I added this pair of denim to my collection, that basically every other pair of black denim I own is distressed! OOPS! I needed a solid pair and a solid, non-distressed pair is the best option when you want something a little more polished but still want to stick with jeans. This pair was a great add and is under $100.

XX, Christine



source: Hello Fashion http://ift.tt/2dFiNjS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.