, , ,

Fall Weekend Uniform

09:40

_dsc3180

_dsc2960

Bernardo puffer

_dsc2914

Starbucks

Nike shoes

Puffer Jacket
Bernardo jacket

 

DETAILS: BURGUNDY DOWN COAT (WEARING SIZE XS | LOVE THIS ONE) | GREY SWEATSHIRT | DISTRESSD DENIM (UNDER $100) | BURGUNDY SNEAKERS (OLD – SIMILAR HERE) | BLACK BASEBALL CAP | BLACK TOTE

When it comes to weekend wear and running errands, I’m either in my favorite workout wear or a cozy sweatshirt and jeans. I love when the fall temperatures drop and you can add another layer to give your look a little more dimension. I have always been a big fan of puffer jackets – they are so warm and the fact that it feels like you’re walking around with a pillow doesn’t hurt. 😉 I just got this one from Bernardo and love the color – it’s the perfect contrast with the rest of the fall neutrals that are slowly taking over my closet haha. I actually got one in green last year (seen in this post) and loved it so much I got it in more colors! I also got this gold one – it’s so different from anything I own! I love it! They are so lightweight and still super warm and I love how effortless they look dressed down with casual basics.

Below are a few more of my favorite layers to complete your cozy weekend look:

XX,

Christine

*In collaboration with Bernardo.

 

 



source: Hello Fashion http://ift.tt/2dGHevR

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.