, , ,

Breast Cancer Awareness

09:03

Pinstripes Hello fashion blog

CFDA X SHOPSTYLE Breast Cancer Awareness

fall neutrals hello fashion blog

marissa webb

Obsessed with the fluffy heart on this jacket!

marissawebb

neutral fall layers

christine andrew hello fashion blog

hello fashion marissa webb

DETAILS: PINSTRIPE OVERCOAT (WEARING SIZE XS) | ILY COUTURE SWEATER (SIMILAR UNDER $100 HERE) |  PINSTRIPE ASYMMETRICAL MINI SKIRT (WEARING SIZE SMALL) | STUART WEITZMAN QUILTED BOOTS  (OLD – SIMILAR HERE) | AVIATORS | BLACK CLUTCH

Today I am honored to be partnering with Popsugar, CDFA, and one of my favorite designers Marissa Webb in honor of breast cancer awareness month. This post is not sponsored and is fully about helping spread awareness and supporting women around the world who have been affected by breast cancer or have friends and family who have been affected by the disease.

Eleven years ago my sweet grandma was diagnosed with breast cancer. You’ve heard me talk about her on the blog (she’s the one who gives the great foot rubs ;). I remember everything about that time as clear as day – it was a very scary time for her and everyone in our family. I’m so thankful for technology and amazing doctors who were able to get her in remission. I found out last night my great grandma had breast cancer as well which I didn’t know. I think it’s so important we are all proactive getting mammograms and self checks (know your boobies ;).

I believe there is so much strength in supporting each other, and whether its in financial contributions, time, or just being there for those you know fighting cancer, every bit helps!

This week I am teaming up with Marissa Webb sharing today’s look and donating 100% of my affiliate earnings for the week to the CFDA‘s Fashion Targets Breast Cancer foundation. I’m obsessed with this pinstripe wrap skirt! I also just ordered this gingham cami, I love the pattern mixture on the peplum. I know some of you have been asking for budget buys this grey sweater is amazing and it’s under $100.

XX, Christine

*Promotion runs from October 17th-October 23rd. Sales in AL, HI, IL, MA, MS, SC and outside the U.S. do not qualify towards donations. Conducted in partnership with Popsugar Inc., and CFDA Foundation in support of the CFDA’s Fashion Targets Breast Cancer initiative. Popsugar will match participating Shopstyle Collective influencers’ donations dollar for dollar in excess of $5,000 up to a maximum of $5,000 for a total maximum Popsugar donation of $10,000. The value of the donation corresponding to any purchase is not tax deductible. 



source: Hello Fashion http://ift.tt/2eBV0lX

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.