, , ,

The Accessories You’ll Never Want to Take Off (Or Need To!)

08:42

lagos

lagos2

lagos5

lagos3

lagos2

lagos1

lagos3

lagos7
DETAILS: BLACK OFF THE SHOULDER TOP (SIMILAR HERE) | BLACK DISTRESSED DENIM | BURGUNDY SUEDE PUMPS (SIMILAR HERE) | CHANEL QUILTED CROSSBODY (SIMILAR HERE – SIMILAR UNDER $40 HERE) | SUNGLASSES

JEWELRY: BLACK NECKLACE | BLACK DIAMOND BEADED NECKLACE | SILVER BRACELET | BLACK BRACELET | SILVER LOOP BRACELET | HOOP EARRINGS | BEADED RING

It has been such a whirlwind these last few weeks! Fashion Week always marks the end of my summer season and it’s the perfect way to transition into my favorite season: FALL!! From fashion week to the peak of our fall season at ILY and then as we gear up for the holiday season, it’s all non-stop from here. I’m always so inspired by the new styles for the season and the high from all the inspiring shows at FW.

There are always so many trends from Fashion Week that are absolute show-stoppers but I always come back drawn more than ever to those classic, universal pieces that also make a statement. Those sophisticated, timeless ensembles are always the looks that stick around season after season.  Accessories are always key to keeping an understated look from being too simple. Like bags and shoes, good jewelry is one core piece you should invest in to elevate even the most basic look.

I just got a few pieces from the LAGOS Black Caviar Collection and I have not wanted to take them off! I love how feminine each piece is but the collection is also so bold and edgy without overpowering the rest of your look. I’m obsessed with how pretty this link bracelet and this diamond beaded bracelet stack together! These black beaded necklaces and bracelet are another one of my favorite looks from the collection – they are so simple but striking and are the perfect accessory to amp up those streamlined, minimalist looks. I also love this beaded silver ring – finding rings that don’t clash with your wedding ring can be tricky but I love all of the clean lines from this collection plus you can mix and stack them to add more drama. All the bold blacks and pretty silvers are so sophisticated and pretty against some of my favorite fall styles right now, from embroidered denim jackets to oversized sweaters and structured shirt dresses. I’ve been wearing them non-stop!

XX, Christine

*In collaboration with LAGOS.



source: Hello Fashion http://ift.tt/2cVt8IP

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.